Playbox HD is an awesome free app for watching TV shows, serials, and movies. Playbox app is available for all platforms like Windows PC, Android and iOS. You can also use PlayBox HD for iPad/iPhone also. It is upgraded at the time. Currently, this app is renamed as CinemaBox App. You can also downlaod moviebox which is also a great alternative to playbox app.
PlayBox is a great app and here we are going to show you the exact steps by which you can download the apk as well as the iOS version of the app on your smartphone easily. You can also download the app on your other devices such as pc windows, mac pc as well. Here we are providing the download link which you can use to download the app and then by following the steps mentioned you can easily install the app.
Download and Install PlayBox HD App For Android/iOS:
Here we mentioned some ways to download and install Playbox app on Android and iOS.
How to Install Play Box to the Android:
- First, you have to go to ‘Settings’ -> ‘Security’ -> and click on Turn on ‘Unknown sources’ on your device.
- Now Download the PlayBox apk file from your browser.
- After downloading, Install apk file.
- When opening Play Box app, a message will be popped up with a “Once more we are sorry any inconvenience. Please update the latest app”, just simply press Cancel button.
- Now you can enjoy HD movies, cartoons, and TV series for free on Playbox app.
How to Install Play Box to the iOS:
- First, You download and install vShare (Unjailbroken) app.
- After Installing, open vShare and hit ‘Trust‘.
- iOS 9+ users: when opening the app, you will receive an Untrusted Enterprise Developer pop-up.
- Now go to ‘Settings‘ > ‘General‘ > ‘Profile‘ > ‘Haiyang Yi Zhuo Fuzhuan…‘ > ‘Trust…’ > ‘Trust‘ again to trust vShare. You will now be able to run vShare.
- Type ‘PlayBox HD’ in the search bar on vShare.
- Now can see the icon of Playbox app, click on it and download it.
- After downloading, it will ask you to install it. Hit on ‘Install‘. Play Box will now be installed on your device
Method 2 –to Install Play Box to the iOS:
- First, go to ‘Settings‘ > ‘General‘ > ‘Date & Time‘ and change the time back to January 1.
- Download the PlayBox for iOS.
- When prompted, click on Install button.
- After installing, when you open PlayBox first time, you will be prompted with an Untrusted App Developer warning. This is normal and appears for any app installed outside of the App Store. Simply click on Trust.
- Now you are allowed to install the app without rooting your device or going through the App Store.