WhatsApp is the most popular social networking site present in the market today. It provides you the facility of messaging, voice calls, video calls. You can share photos, videos and voice messages with the help if this app. GBWhatsApp is a kind of WhatsApp plus which provides you a great user interface. It includes all the features of WhatsApp. Also, it enables you to manage two WhatsApp accounts from one device. Its user interface is very comfortable and includes amazing features which help you to customize the app according to your choice.
Features of GBWhatsApp: –
The main character of the GBWhatsApp are: –
- It hides the View Status Privacy of your account.
- It includes Hide Chats, and Save Status options.
- It also includes new Emojis.
- It includes a brilliant feature of video calling.
- You can set group name up to 35 characters in GBWhatsApp.
- GBWhatsApp is a bug-free application.
- It hides your last see, blue ticks, second ticks, typing a message and much more which enables you to not to show your last log in.
- It gives an ability to copy the status of other people to your clipboard.
- You can send a broadcasting message up to 600 people at a single time.
- You can set your status up to 255 characters quickly.
- GBWhatsApp supports more than 100 languages.
- It enables you to change its theme just by going into theme option.
- It can install along with original WhatsApp without clashing.
- It enables you to send 90 images at one click.
- You can change the application icon and notification icon of the GBWhatsApp quickly.
- It includes an inbuilt Chat Lock option without any help of third party software.
- GBWhatsApp has an Always Online Mod.
- It also includes a feature to disable calling.
Requirements for Downloading and Installing GBWhatsApp: –
We are here providing you a list of several things that are required for downloading and installing the GBWhatApp.
- You need a smartphone running on the Android operating system to install this app as this app does not work on an iPhone.
- The first thing you have to do is to enable USB debugging for download and install the app.
- Go to Settings of your phone > Security and then allow download from Unknown Sources.
- Go to the official site of GBWhatsApp for downloading.
- For downloading the app, you don’t need to root your device because this app works correctly on both rooted and un-rooted device.
- You need a working internet connection to use this application.
Download and Install GBWhatsApp: –
We are here providing you a step wise step guideline for downloading and installing GBWhatsApp to your Android device. You can simply follow these steps to get this fantastic app on your phone.
- Go to the link on your phone and search for GBWhatsApp.
- Select the desired version of the GBWhatsApp and click on Download option.
- Once the downloading completes, click on it to start the installation process.
- The installation process will complete in few seconds. Once the installation is done a pop-up message will appear which showing “Installation Completed.”
- After successfully installation, open the GBWhatsApp, it will ask you to verify your number.
- Enter your number and complete the verification process.
- The verification process will take some time as it checks whether it has any backup or not.
- Click on the Agree option and continue.
- Once you have successfully verified your number, the GBWhatsApp is fully configured on your phone, and you can enjoy its features. GBWhatsApp will allow you to handle two WhatsApp accounts with the single Android device.